Our extensive know-how regarding both our products and the processes in which they are used is also available via our highly trained service technicians. Call on DynAmp expertise to ensure your measurement, protection, and control systems are operating at their best and being utilized correctly.
On-Site Commissioning and Upgrades
DynAmp certified technicians ensure equipment is installed, started, and operated correctly. This includes...
- Checking wiring and mechanical installation
- Verifying mounting location determined by bus analysis
- Checking operation after power-up for any anomalies
On-Site and In-Factory Calibration Verification
We verify the accuracy of installed systems using calibration standards traceable to NIST standards. We use an unbiased third-party approach to ensure accurate multi-line and multi-site comparisons and confident decisions based on accurate data.
On-Site and In-Factory Troubleshooting and Repair
DynAmp certified technicians utilize proven procedures and required test equipment/materials for troubleshooting and repair. We work to ensure that problems are solved quickly and accurately the first time. Additionally, we are committed to minimizing customer investment in specialized test equipment and training.
We enable local technicians to support DynAmp products by teaching them basic theory, actual system operation, troubleshooting techniques, and preventative maintenance.
On-Site Rectifier Analysis
DynAmp certified technicians use the RCEM to actual current through all current paths and specialized test equipment to profile individual semiconductor parameters. This analysis includes...
- Analyzing semiconductor-to-semiconductor and leg-to-leg current distributions
- Analyzing discrete semiconductor parameters for accurate matching within rectifier legs
- Providing accurate "before" and "after" rectifier rebuild current distribution data
- Generating data to support increased and safe current levels
- Trending current balance to schedule preventative maintenance and lower maintenance cost